F1 : Help On/Off
F2 : Chat On/Off
F3 : Whisper mode window On/Off
F5 : Adjust Chat Window Size
F6 : Shoutout messages On/Off
F7 : Spam messages On/Off
Enter : Chat mode
Shift : Holds Character Position
Spacebar : Picks Up Item/Zen
C : Character Info
I or V : Inventory
P : Party Window
G : Guild Window
Q : Use Healing Potion (press ctrl + point to the healing potion)
W : Use Mana Potion (press ctrl + point to the mana potion)
E : Use Antidote (press ctrl + point to the antidote potion)
M : Warp Menu
D : The Command List, you can almost find every needed commands in here so you don't need to type the following below:
- /party - Request a player to party with you.
- /guild - Request a guild master to approve you in joining his/her clan.
- /trade - Request a player to have a trading transaction with you.
- /duel - Challenge a player to see who's better between the two of you.
- /guildwar <guildname> - Declare a guild duel
- /battlesoccer <guildname> - Challenges opposing guild to Battle Soccer
- /pvp - Registers you to the Battle Event (In case only if you see message in-game "Battle Event will start in X minutes").
- /unpvp - Unregisters you from the Battle Event
- /offbuff - Disables your buffs in case you don't need them at the moment of PVP/PVM.
- /onbuff - Enables your buffs back!
( Remember to place your cursor over the player's character when entering these CMDs(commands)
- /addstr 200 - An in-game command used to add your level-up points to "Strength."
- /addene 200 - An in-game command used to add your level-up points to "Energy."
- /addvit 200 - An in-game command used to add your level-up points to "Vitality."
- /addagi 200 - An in-game command used to add your level-up points to "Agility."
- /addcom 200 - An in-game command used to add your level-up points to "Command" (For Dark Lords)
( Note that you may need to re-log in from the game in order for the commands to work. )
Shift : Character lockup key
Ctrl + Num : Set hot keys for skills
Num : Use skill hot keys
Alt : Show drop items
Alt + items : Select primary items in order
Ctrl + Click / Right Click : PVP mode , attack other players
Print Screen : Save SS ( Screen Shots )
~ <MSG HERE>: Sends party message
@ <MSG HERE>: Sends guild message
@! <MSG HERE>: Sends guild notice (Guild Leader Only)
@@ <message>: Sends Guild/ Alliances Message
$ <message>: Sends Gens Message
# <message>: Make message appear longer
/post <message>: Sends a spam message that can be seen in servers 1, 2, and 3.
Page UP and Page DOWN: scrolls through messages over the chat window at your bottom left corner of the screen.
TAB: Toggles between Chat box and ID box
Right Click on Message/Character: Obtains Whisper ID
/filter (word1) (word2): View messages with specified word(s) (case sensitive) *
- To turn off type /filter without any words attached
/Hi /Hello /Welcome - Bow (greeting)
/^^ /Haha - Laugh
/; /Sorry - Head scratch
/-_- /Huh Cross arms
/Great - Raises both arms
/Bye - Wave
/Cold - Rubs arms
/Come - Hand gesture
/Cry - Crying
/Never /Not - “No” gesture
/Good/Nice/Wow - Clap
/OK/Again - Raise hand
/Respect/Defeated - Kneel
/Rush - Lead your hand forward
/Sir - Salute
/That/There - Points
/Victory/Win - Victory pose / kisses
/Sleep/Tired - Yawning
/Dance - Dance
/Hustle - Hustle